Can 16 year old dating 23 year old words... super

consider, that you

Your year-old son is dating a year-old female classmate - no big deal, right? Take, for example, the widely publicized case of Marcus Dwayne Dixon, an year-old high school honor student and star football player who had sex with a year-old female classmate. She claimed it was rape, he claimed it was consensual, and a jury acquitted him of the charges. However, because of their age difference, the jury still found Dixon guilty of statutory rape and aggravated child molestation, and sentenced him to a mandatory 10 years in prison under Georgia law. He walked out of prison on May 3, , at age 19, a free man.

I know a 16 year old girl who's going out with a 19 year old boy, so it's pretty normal At the end of the day as long as it's legal, it's fine and who cares what others think! Ken S. I think that a four year age difference in this age-range does suggest that there are issues with power and control. Maybe after having been in relationships with much older men, the OP feels that she now has to turn to a much younger kid who she can control?

Originally Posted by Ken S.

think, that you

Originally Posted by gungnir. I assume that the op posting here meant it to be pertinent to the uk.

agree, rather amusing

So no none of that is relevant to the op. Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum.

similar situation

It is free and quick. Additional giveaways are planned.

criticism advise the

Detailed information about all U. Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait.

very valuable

Search this Thread Advanced Search. Follow City-Data. Twitter :. User Name.

Oct 09,   I'm 16, and I'm currently dating a 23 year old. We really love eachother, and we have been dating for two years. We just recently talking about maybe having sex. Would it be legal? I just moved to Tennessee, and he still lives in Florida. I'm coming down to Florida to visit him and the rest of my friends and that's when we plan to do it. The best advice for you is to end your "relationship" with your 23 year old boyfriend. At the age of 16, you should not be with a 23 year old, especially if he has a criminal record. Only bad things can happen. At your age, you can't consent to any sexual contact/conduct. According to the rule, for example, a year-old should be with a partner who is at least 22, while a year-old's dating partner must be at least 32 to not attract (presumed) social sanction.

Remember Me. Advanced Search. View detailed profile Advanced or search site with.

23 year old and 16 year old dating? Sex illegal?

Advertisements I'm a 20 year old girl, and I think I like my friend, he's only 16! Location: The Netherlands 4, posts, read 3, times Reputation: Location: Leeds, UK 22, posts, read 24, times Reputation: Location: Itinerant 7, posts, read 4, times Reputation: Quote: Originally Posted by Zeurich Look older than is not the question he can look like your grand father.

talk this question

Quote: Originally Posted by dunno what to put here Nothing wrong with it. Quote: Originally Posted by Jas I agree. Location: Canada 4, posts, read 8, times Reputation: Quote: Originally Posted by Ken S. Quote: Originally Posted by gungnir uk age of consent is This includes leaving the house, the mother's ability to block her from seeing me, etc.

The mother can block her from seeing you all the way until However, if the girl is very mature and very in love with you, then you could hire an attorney and petition for the girl to become an adult before the age of Then you could see her all you want.

Your year-old son is dating a year-old female classmate - no big deal, right? A two-year age difference isn't particularly alarming, and dating is fairly standard at that age. But if these teens are having sex, and you live in a state where prosecutors aggressively enforce the law, it's possible that your son could be charged with.

Sorry, but I forgot the legal term for it. Also, if you are having sexual relations with her, you might want to be careful because I do not know the legal age of consent in the state of Arizona.

I live in Kansas, and here it is So if it is 16 there, and she is only 15, you had be very careful if you are touching her in any intimate ways. All it takes is one time of pissing her off, her calling the police and telling them about your relations, and the next thing you know, you are registering as a sex offender.

I saw it happen to one of my friends, he was 16, the girl was Luckily for him, he got to stop registering after he turned Its illegal first, and second just plain wrong. I'm 17 and just ended my relationship wtih a 23 year old. The age of consent in Arizona is 18 you are asking to go to jail if you have any kind of sexual contact with her. All her mom has to do is call the police are your going to be arrested and possibly having to register as a sex offender every place you live for a very long time!

remarkable, rather

They are working on a law in Arizona that might allow sexual contact between minors that are close in age but since your neither a minor and there is 8 years difference in age this law if passed still won't save your butt!

So if I were you I would break up with this child and find someone that is a legal adult and if you had sex with her you may as well plan on getting arrested because she will probably be mad when you break up and want to get even.

16 year old dating 23 year old

If you leave with her you might find that the FBI will be looking for you and you will get charged with kid napping even if she said she left willingly with you. She is also too young to become an emancipated adult that would require her to be 16 years of age and have consent of her parents.

When she gets mad at you in the next couple of years, she has the right to go to the Police, and have you jailed for twenty years, and branded as a Sex Offender for life.

Mar 25,   23 dating 16 year old - If you are a middle-aged woman looking to have a good time dating woman half your age, this advertisement is for you. Find a woman in my area! Free to join to find a man and meet a man online who is single and hunt for you. How to get a good man. It is not easy for women to find a good man, and to be honest it is not easy for a man to find a good woman. My 16 year old nephew was dating a 22 year old woman. All was fine and dandy until she got pregnant. Oh yeah. How fucked up is that? Roll on 6 years and he has to through the courts to get access to his child as they absolutely hate each other. Oct 21,   I'm a 20 year old girl, and I think I like my friend, he's only 16! I always go for older guys, when I was 16 I was with a 23 year old; and just last year I dated someone who was almost So this is weird for me, is it wrong? He likes me, has done for a couple of years, although he still dates other girls.

Now, what are the chances that'll happen. By the time she's 18, chances are very good that she's going to outgrow you and want to be around an adult. You're going to react childishly, and that's when she's going to call the Police.

Jul 27,   I am a 23 year old man, dating a 15 year old girl. She is extremely mature and sensible and very intelligent, and we are sincerely in love. Her mother and sisters are cruel to her and constantly verbally abuse her. Her mother doesn't want us to be together. From a legal standpoint, what are the girl's rights to go out and make her decisions in Arizona at the ages of 15, 16, and 17? Mar 25,   I'm not discriminating against the male since the year-old could be a male and the year-old could be a female. It can go both ways. However, I'm going to go with the year-old being a female. If I had a year-old daughter and a year-o. Yes, a 16 year old can date a 23 year old. The age of consent in S.C. is 16 years old, but other problems, both psychological and legal, could arise with this relationship. Dr. Michael G. Sribnick, Esq. criminal defense attorney in S.C.

Wow, I'm amazed at the abuse this guy has received on here. He asked a question for help, not to get preached a sermon. She has no rights, basically, at Her mother can dictate her comings and goings.

If she defies her mother to go with you, mom could file a missing persons report, and you could be in trouble with the law. When she hits 16, she could file for an emancipation if she can show she is able to make it on her own.

apologise, but, opinion

I"m sorry to tell you this, but she is still considered a minor. No Matter how mature she seems. The only way to probably intervene on her behalf is to call Child Protective Services if things at home are really that bad.

Or just hang in there until she is considered to be an adult whether that be age 16,17 or 18 depending on the state. Note that means she may have to move out of her mom's house if she is going to defy her rules.

Are They Too Old/Young for You???

She has no rights whatsoever as she is still a minor and has not even reached the minimum age of consent which is 16 years old. You say she is extremely mature but such a conclusion is apparently bias since you want to justify your continued dating but you ought to know that since she is still a minor and only 15 years of age, that she cannot be considered as sufficiently mature.

You have no justifiable reason for encouraging her to defy her parents who are acting fully within their rights.

28 year old man dating 45 year old woman

They can charge you and with good reason for corruption of a minor and if you have so influenced her and have sexual relations with her you can be charged witt statutory rape. You are 23 years of age and ought to be the mature person here instead of instigating her to defy her family. As to your statement that her family is cruel to her maybe from your point of view but if her family is scolding her verbal abuse to you and trying everything to keep her from you because she is still a minor for her own good that is not cruelty.

made you not

If you really love the GIRL you would walk away and when she is of age then go back and find out if she still wants to date you.



Facebook twitter google_plus reddit linkedin

2 thoughts on “16 year old dating 23 year old

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *